Saturday, January 17, 2009

Glitter Words

I cant believe how much Carlie has changed in the last 4 years. It seems like yesterday I was given this beautiful little baby girl and now shes 4 and even more beautiful then I could have imagined. For her birthday we decided to have a party at the park with a few of her friends and of course her family. She had a blast playing on the playground but her favorite part was opening her many presents and eating the special cake that she picked out for herself, which by the way was Cinderella just in case you had any doubt! We forgot the camera but luckily my friend Cath had her camera phone, so there not the best pictures but at least we have a couple. I also wanted to give you a glimpse of the last 4 years so I put together a few past pictures of Carlie for you to enjoy!!!!




Slideshow


1 comments:

kacie said...

Holy crap your not on the last of list anymore. Its about time your back. No school tomorrow remember.