Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter

Glitter Text Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com



Its begining to look a lot like Christmas! Okay so I have to tell you this story I have about buying these snow suits for the kids. Brady and I wanted so get the kids snow gear so they could play around in the snow. Well as everyone knows Christmas is a horrible time of year for having any extra money. So it was looking as though some good jeans and their thick shirts were going to have to do the trick. One night Brady and I were sitting on the couch watching the kids play and next thing you know Cody starts pulling twenty dollar bills out from under the couch. He pulled out a $100's before he was done. To this day we have no idea where the money came from. Needless to say the kids got there snow suits and stayed nice and toasty!


Slideshow


3 comments:

Lori said...

Can I borrow your couch !!! The only thing under mine is sunflower seeds !!! Cute kids...and im sure they would have been fine in "jeans and a warm shirt"...we used to use socks for gloves when we were little !!! Ask Brady if he remembers that !!!

Lindsey said...

Hey Christy, your kids are getting so big, they are so cute! Nice story I loved it! Every kid loves to play in the snow...well my Tate doesn't but he's crazy.

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! ☺
Heathervonsj@gmail.com